With everything going on digital, all of us are looking for better ways to keep our data safe and protected at all times.
However, with the advancement of technology, we now have plenty of options to make sure our data is protected. One of the many ways is to use this Fingerprint USB Flash Drive.
Having this encrypted flash drive is ideal as this is the most convenient way of storing your data. It is designed with a biometric sensor to make sure that no one can get access to any of the sensitive data files that the flash drive contains. It also guarantees that your encrypted flash drive is accessible on any computer and not only on the main computer.
- Privacy Protection: Fingerprint unlocking technology is adapted to support the setting of a “private zone”. The “private zone” encrypts all the file encryption engines stored in the zone AES. It is usually hidden and can only be displayed after the user has verified by fingerprint. Avoid information leakage of important data even if lost or stolen by any chance.
- USB 3.0 High-Speed Transmission: The outstanding read/write speed of this drive is coupled with the latest USB 3.0 interface. It saves users valuable time backing up to and from the USB drive when transmitting mass data files. It is backward compatible with USB 2.1 / USB 2.0
- Hanging Rope Hole: This USB drive is designed with a hanging rope hole. You can choose any hanging rope design by yourself. Safe to use and not easy to lose.
- Compatibility System: It supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Mac. Note: For MacBook users, if it is the first time to use the fingerprint to encrypt the USB flash drive, you can use the encryption function first before adding fingerprints to the Windows system.
- High-Speed Identification: This portable Fingerprint USBFlash Drive has a high-speed fingerprint response of less than 0.3S, FAR is smaller than 0.001 percent, FRR is smaller than 2 percent. A maximum of 6 fingerprints can be added or deleted using its own fingerprint management software.
Interface: USB 3.0
Features: Finger printed USB Flash Drive
Maximum reading speed: 15 (MB/s)
Maximum write speed: 5 (MB/s)
1 x DataPROTECT USB Fingerprint Flash Drive.