Filter any crumbs and impurities in your cooking oil to reuse
Stainless Steel Oil Filter Pot allows you to reuse fats and oils while keeping them clear of particulates from previous frying sessions. This offers convenient storage for later use. Reuse bacon fat, cooking oil, or grill grease into popcorn, eggs, pancakes, biscuits, or any other dish to add flavor. This oil pot serves as a filter, storage, and reuse oil all in one.
- Durable and Reliable. Made of eco-friendly, non-toxic, and long-lasting stainless steel. A double-layer coating on both sides keeps it non-stick, prevents oil from rusting, and extends the life of the pan. The oil pot does not drip thanks to its rivetless single body design.
- Pour oil easily. This oil pot holds up to 1.2 L or 1.6 L of oil and has a stainless steel fine mesh filter on top and a spout to ensure you only pour out the exact amount of grease you need for frying.
- Non-slip Base. This oil filter pot features a stainless steel tray that may be put securely and protects the countertop by preventing heat and oil spillage. Keep your countertop clean!
- Washable, hassle-free cleaning. Simply wash the storage pot in warm water with soap and a gentle cloth. After cleaning, make sure to dry the filter as quickly as possible to avoid it becoming damp.
- A must-have in your kitchen. Suitable to sift flour, make loose leaf tea, and drain lumpy sauce, among other things. The pot can be used to store coffee, tea, water, juice, and a variety of other liquids.
Material: Stainless Steel
Product Size: 17 x 15 x 13.5 cm (1.8 L) / 12 x 15 x 13.5 cm (1.2L)
Product Weight: 660g / 550g
1 x Stainless Steel Oil Filter Pot