Create Lag Like A Pro.
Swing Faster, More Powerful & Farther!
Do you want to hit straighter, longer and fix all your swing faults with less effort?
LagProPlus is an advanced training aid especially designed and engineered to improve swing tempo, rhythm and timing. These are key elements in a swing that helps develop and maximize lag for accurate and powerful shots.
Practice your swing drills and learn how to land a consistent, clean strike on your golf ball with the help of this advanced training aid. Stop swinging harder and ruining your game. Instead, add lag to your swing and increase power, speed and distance to your shots.
Why Use LagProPlus?
Golfers, especially amateurs and beginners have no idea which part of their swing had gone wrong that made them lose their lag. The LagProPlus is an innovative golf training aid that uses a rope with a guide ball attached to help you develop lags, improve your swing postures, increase your swing speed, smoothness, rhythm, and ultimately, make your swing become more fluid and natural.
The LagProPlus has a 3 control band positions to control the weight distribution for all type of swing practices. This training aid amplifies each trail movement to highlight common struggles and swing issues in the swing sequence, from setup position to follow-through, so you can effectively self-correct for smoother but powerful shots.
LagProPlus's flexible rope design help you to:
- Feel your swing rhythm & tempo. Develop a smooth tempo & rhythm to build up more clubhead speed.
- Feel the pause. This training aid amplifies the sense of loading on the "shaft" & "clubhead" so that you can time the transition perfectly.
- Release like a pro. Learn how to load & unload correctly so that you can swing your golf club efficiently for maximum control, distance & accuracy.
Stop overthinking and let this training aid helps you naturally develop the perfect Rhythm, Tempo, Timing, Transition, Release and Increase your club head's speed.
THE RESULTS: Effortless Lag & Speed, Further Distance, More Accuracy
What is the benefit of LagProPlus?
Golf is never a game of strength but of coordination and timing. The smoother your movements, the better your control, tempo and distance. Master your swing sequence with our LagProPlus.
Improve Accuracy and Distance. Learn when to allow your club to lag and strike the ball up in the air without the full hand motion. With a proper lag, you can land a clean strike on contact and send the ball straighter at lower heights, therefore increasing your distance by 20 more yards.
How LagProPlus Works?
LagProPlus is an all around training aid that covers each phase of the swing sequence. It has 3 control bands, and each control band position addresses a specific area of the swing sequence and amplifies your mistake for immediate feedback.
Practice drills and a variety of swings while showing the level of your improvement.
How to use LagProPlus?
LagProPlus is an advanced and straightforward training aid that is 100% effective in detecting swing mistakes. Get immediate feedback on your angle, rotation, weight shifts and control.
By doing 3 sets of 15 swings a day, you can easily advance your golf skills in a short amount of time.
Step by step guide:
- Hold the grip and set up like you would with a driver or iron shot.
- When you rotate your body for the backswing, the rope should smoothly wrap around your left shoulder.
- When transitioning into your downswing, feel your weight shift to the lag and follow through.
- When you turn into your finish position, the end of the rope should smoothly wrap around your body.
Are you swinging correctly?
This training aid come with a handle that provides the same feeling as holding a golf club, and the rope is the right length of a regular golf club for a more realistic swing simulation. LagProPlus's rope with guided ball designs helps golfer to self correct and master the fundamentals of swing for efficient execution.
So, how do you know if you are doing it right?
If you are doing it correctly, in the back swing, the rope should wrap smoothly around your left shoulder as you rotate your body. Practicing swing drills using this training aid will force your movements to slow down and perfect your swing angles.
If you are doing it wrongly, you can easily detect it based on rope movement.
- Lack of rotation or low swing angle - The rope lands below your left shoulder
- Lack of rotation or high swing angle - The rope will land higher on your back usually on the back of your neck or head
During downswing, timing is needed to distribute weight. Bring your hands in early and allow the rope to lag and overtake your hand in swing.
When done correctly, the rope will straighten out and the guide ball set at the correct point of impact.
When done wrongly, the rope will appear to be curved.
Finish your swing with a good follow-through.
When done correctly, the rope should land smoothly around your body.
If the rope slaps your back, it means that your rotation and weight distribution was incorrect.
When to use?
Practice your golf swing anytime, anywhere! With the LagProPlus's portable size, you can use it to level up your golf skills anytime, be it as a pre-game warm up or an exercise tool at home, at work, and in the golf range.
Using this all-rounder LagProPlus, you can master the swing sequence in no given time with a bolster in speed, power and strike timing.
- Practice in full swing as you would a regular club
- Strengthen your body, keep your arms and wrist in proper position
- Get rid of bad habits that kill your swing
- Master the swing sequence and its mechanics