Fuses are good. Fuel level is good. Spark is good. So why is it not starting? Save your time and money bringing your car to shop. If your car won’t start, check the engine and run the test using Automotive Fuel Injector Tester. You don’t have to be a professional to do this.
- This injector tester with 41.5cm/ 16.3 inches test lead can work with any fuel pressure tester. Please NOTE: Gasoline car only, NOT the diesel engine
- 4 MODES - Large LED display with 4 pulse modes- Short/ Medium/ Long/ Continuous modes help to identify good or bad injector.
- Mode 1: The tester outputs 1 pulse with a pulse width of approximately 250ms.
- Mode 2: The tester outputs 50 pulses with a pulse width of approximately 7 ms per pulse.
- Mode 3: The tester outputs 100 pulses with a pulse width of approximately 3.5 ms per pulse.
- Mode 4: The tester continuously outputs pulses at a rate of approximately 50 pulses per approximately 1450 ms.
The pulse width of each pulse is about 7ms.
- DIAGNOSE INJECTOR PROBLEMS - you can use it to test each injector individually to help identifing stuck, leaking or burnt-out conditions. It works with engine off and pulse timer may be used with fuel pressure gauge.
- MODE LOCK FEATURE - The mode lock feature ensures test condition uniformity.
- RELIABLE- With CE Marking, it complies with all essential health and safety requirements set out in European Directives
Power: 12V car battery
Operating environment: 0℃ - 40℃, relative humidity <80%
Storage environment: -10℃ - 50℃, relative humidity <85%
- Size: about 147x82x59mm (only for the main body)
1 x EM276 tester
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x Storage bag