Fasten, crimp or connect wired-based fences fast and easy!
Heavy Duty Hog Ring Plier is a great do-it-yourself repair tool to fasten, close and connect wired-based fences, signs, mesh bags and home garden tagging and caging. Attach wires and lock them in place securely and with ease.
- Load. Shoot. Lock. No need to individually load and lock the hog rings. Save a significant amount of time with its collated hog ring feeder. It is spring-loaded so it feeds the ring directly to the jaw one after the other which allows for continuous and fast work.
- How thick can they be? Close wire fences, fasten tension wires or close thick large bags. Heavy Duty Hog Ring Plier can close thick materials from 1-3/16" (0.48cm) to 7/16" hog rings.
- Just keep closing and locking. Work continuously and without hassle. Its rotating magazine allows the user to close large bags or connect wires even to tight spots without interference.
- We can't stress enough how it’s a must-have. A reliable and important handy tool for everyday repair needs. It can be used in a wide-range of applications like attaching signs to fences, wire cage assembly, fastening wires, stitching and repairing metal fabrication and more.
- Material: Iron-nickel Alloy, Manganese Steel
- Handle material: plastic
- Color: Blue
- Size: approx. 160 * 140mm
- Shape: flat mouth
- Function: crimping, fill the cage, M nails
1 x Hog Ring Plier
1 box(600pcs) x Hog Ring M Clips