Accurately measure angles of any corners without manual calculation. Our Digital Angle Finder Protractor is a protractor and a ruler in one. It provides instant and clear readings for angles, bevels and miters with high accuracy. It’s the perfect tool for daily woodworking use.
- Measure in full rotation. Digital Angle Finder Protractor is adjustable and 360 degrees rotation capability. It can precisely measure both outside and inside and reverse of an angle fast, clear and with accuracy. It's the perfect measuring tool for molding, trim, baseboard, squaring frames and general woodworking.
- Clear and instant measurement. You don’t have to do the math. Get your measurements as soon as you place them in position. Everything resets to zero so you get accurate results everytime you measure. The LCD display also allows you to freeze the displayed value
- Digital and manual use. Read measurements on LCD displays or measure manually using the gauge. Our digital angle finder also doubles as stainless steel rulers with etched markings of up to 400mm and 7.5 inches. Replaceable battery is also easily accessed for replacement.
- Compact and practical to carry around. A multifunctional tool for your woodworking workshop or field work. Portable and easy to bring with its 220mm folded size. It has a locking capability that reads angles and locks it at any angle for convenient use. Perfect for professionals, hobbyists and students woodworking arsenal.
- Material: Stainless steel
- 0°~999.9°Measuring range: 0°~999.9° (need to calibrate before every use)
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Accuracy: ±0.3°
- Folded length: 220mm/8.5 inch
- Expanded length: 400mm/15.75 inch
- Ruler measurement range: 0~400mm;0~7 inch
- Measurement: laser-etched
- Working temperature: 0~50℃
- Working humidity: ≤85%RH
- Battery: CR2032 3V lithium battery
- 1 x Digital Angle Finder Protractor